Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

This past weekend we had a wonderful time with our family and extended family up at Papa's lake house to celebrate the 4Th of July.


Here are our photos...






Dad dancing with me at the lake...

Our sweet little Nicolas is growing bigger and bigger every day...12 1/2 pounds!
We will be starting therapy with First Steps this coming week. There will be three different types of therapist working with him a total of three hours each week. Then later this month we will be meeting with a new team of doctors - Behavioral Development Doctors at Riley.
The Doctors are still stumped with Nicolas case and all past and recent tests all have come back negative. We are all looking forward to the day we get some answers for Nicolas.
Thanks for all your prayers and please continue to pray for us. We are in Gods hands and we are waiting on His timing - easier said then done some days.
Much LOVE...
The Stein Family

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still thinking of you guys and praying you get some answers. Thanks for keeping us updated.
The pictures are so precious!
Love
Angie

Andrea Jones said...

Felisa-

I've ran into your mom a few times and she's filled me in our your little angel (he's a real cutie by the way!). I found your blog in a really round about way and have enjoyed keeping up on his progress. I hope that you keep getting the answers that you need and want and that he continues to progress. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Take care,
Andrea (Brimner) Jones

AuntieMJ said...

As always, constant prayers. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you. With such an amazing family - Nicolas will definitely thrive!!

I'm blessed to know such amazing people. I love the pics - touches my heart!

Miss you and love you,

Mary Jo