Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School!

I can't believe it is that time already!  He is in the 5th grade this 
year...his LAST year in elementary!  He is excited about going
 back!  "Mom, I get to sit in the back of the bus this year!" As the bus 
drove away I watched as he high-fived a friend before sitting down.  
It's going to be a good year...He even got the teacher he wanted (Mrs. DelPriore...they call her Mrs. Del).  Added to his morning 
routine is walking the dogs...so 
he wakes up at 6 am! While waiting for the bus, Miles tried to 
explain to Ella that you bark at the bus...but she decided that 
it was much to scary and hid in the garage behind the broom!  
Well, the house is always different without him...I've found myself 
wishing he were here!  Every once in awhile I tell Garrett about the
 phrase "Carpe diem"...but I add a little to it..."As God as my guide, I will 
seize the day!"  
So...It won't be long til Garrett gets home...the bus arrives at 2:55!  
I think we'll head to the pool for a little bit!

No comments: