Friday, November 6, 2009

Why do kids make everything look so easy?

OK...so here's the scoop....When your 11-year asks you..."Mom, do you want to try my Razor Powerwing Scooter"... Say, "NO...they're DEATH TRAPS"...One minute you're doing a 360 and the next your parallel with the ground! I have no broken bones (Xray proven)...Other than feeling like I was hit by a Mac truck...Oh and feeling like an idiot...I think my 1st question to Garrett was "Did anyone else see that?" His response, "Are you crying?" I said "No" like an annoyed 10 year old! Anyways...I only have a few scrapes on my elbow and a couple bruises. Sure sign that I'm not as young as I once was! Remember when stuff like that was fun...and we couldn't wait to do it again? Or sleeping on the ground and waking refreshed? Gone are those days...

Tonight I am icing Garrett's birthday cake! He turned 11 on November 2nd and tomorrow we are having a party with friends and family. We are going to my school and playing basketball! I told Garrett if I miss my shots it is only because I got hurt on his scooter...but if anyone who reads this actually watched me play in high school...well they would know...missing shots was part of my game! So here's hoping it helps my game! HA! I'll post pictures soon!


11...my they grow up fast!

Love Always,

Felisa

No comments: