Monday, December 27, 2010

Fragile...

Pronounced FRA-Gee-lay...must be French (A Christmas Story)...anyways...

Late last night while feeding Sophie I was watching Nico and thinking of my three children and how fragile each one is and how fragile they make me feel. I am in awe and wonderment every time I look at them...How could something so precious be created let alone how did I deserve these beautiful blessings... All I do know is God is good...God is gracious...God is incredibly giving...And I am eternally grateful! Everything I need He has provided...

Enjoy your loved ones as I do mine!
Hug them...Kiss them...every chance you get!
Felisa

3 comments:

Angie Osborne said...

Felisa
She is soooo cute and precious. She looks so much like you! I am so happy you were blessed with a little girl. Thanks for sharing.

Love
Angie

Kelley Hoover said...

Great pictures! She is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to meet her.

Cindy Gordon said...

Jake and Felisa,
We are so happy for you guys and your lovely little girl! Suzie shared your blog website with me and so I'm glad she did. I love seeing your pictures and reading your stories! She just looks perfect. I'm sure her older brothers are very proud of her. Congratulations to all of you :)
Cindy Gordon (cousin)