Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Tooth Fairy Came Early...

At 11:00 last night I took Nicolas back to bed and I noticed the tooth was practically out.  When I touched it with the end of the pacifier and it fell out.  I cried.  All day long I watched him go through so much pain that ended with him losing a tooth.  I just wanted the day to be over.  

This morning, at the Dentist, we found out that the rest of his teeth are fine, his tongue looks good and shows no sign of infection, and if this should happen again, we can call our new dentist any time and he will come in to help us so that Nicolas does not need to go through anything this traumatic again.  He did say his tongue is pretty beat up and if he continues to bite it than he will remove the other bottom tooth (in a much less painful way).  

Today was much better.  He is getting some much needed rest.  He is relaxed and comfortable.  
Thank Heaven!

Thursday night (4 p.m.) we leave for Indy for the sleep study.  I am going to my friend Renee's house for dinner before we go to the Clarion North location at 8 p.m. (...my friend Sara will be there too...)  They said Nicolas will be done between 5 and 6 in the morning...Jake is flying into Indy late Thursday night and has a meeting Friday morning with his boss.  So after Nicolas and I get cleaned up, we'll go pick Jake up and drive home together.  We won't have the results until Monday.

Please continue to pray for little Nicolas!
Much love,
Felisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless his little heart. At least he has releif now and you have found yet another good Dr for him. I pray he is ok now and this does not happen again. Blessings to you all. Joe and Nancy